Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Mommy & Me
Week 31. We are sliding down hill pretty fast now.

The experts weigh in with the following information about this week:

Growth begins to slow a teeny bit, and the brain goes through a period of rapid
development. The only major organ left to fully develop is the lungs. If your
baby is a boy, his testes begin to descend from the body cavity to the scrotum.


Prince Charming and I got a good laugh out of the symmetry of the brain development and the descent of testicles. It points out the irony behind what organ women suspect drives male thought.

We have another ultrasound on Monday so that they can measure the baby. I spent some additional time organizing the nursery last night. Her little papasan chair now vibrates and plays music. The crib CD player now is loaded with lullabyes. All of the lotions, creams, baby wash, and powder is together. I picked out a little homecoming outfit for her big day. I still need to pack our bags, but all in all, things are good.

Prince Charming and I had the talk about worst case scenarios. No big deal. I just brought him up to speed on my concerns and wishes.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:47 AM


>1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! Time's moving fast now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s