Friday, November 11, 2005
Pressure
I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

I am looking forward and noticing that it is only 6 weeks until Christmas. More alarmingly, Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. I have not begun my Christmas shopping. Ordinarily, I am done by Thanksgiving, but not this year. I guess I've been busy with other things.

So, I need to do some serious cleaning, cooking, and decorating for the holidays. I have 18 cookie tins to get out. This means that I have approximately 40 batches of cookies to bake by Dec. 5. You will suggest that I pare this down a bit, I know. The thing is, I already have. Previously I was expected to have 25 cookie tins to get out. Egads.

But this is not the end of my angst. Oh no. I also am trying to plan a dinner party. I have Christmas Cards to get out, but am considering not doing these. The way I figure it, I'll just end up sending birth announcements to the same list a few weeks later.

Surely people will understand.
posted by Phoenix | 8:24 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s