Thursday, November 17, 2005
For the Record
I've just about had enough of the Demorats whining.

I suspect that one more episode of Harry Reid, the morally and intellectually superior, blathering on television about deceit and weapons of mass blah, blah, blah, may make me go postal.

Not. Even. Kidding.

Does Harry Reid actually think I'm that stupid? Does he really think that I can't see through his political tap dance? He's pulling the ol' Wizard of Oz mumbo jumbo, me thinks. Too bad I've seen enough crap in my life to recognize the smell coming from him and his shovel.

For the record, this American does not believe that President Bush or his administration cherry-picked intelligence in the run-up to the war. I don't think Bush lied. I don't even think the other schmucks (like Kerry) lied. I believe they all acted in good faith based on what they believed to be true. Just because some of them are now limper than great grandpa's noodle, though, is no reason for me to believe there was some grand deception perpetrated on the American public.

Furthermore, I am damn glad that Saddam Hussein is behind bars and will soon be facing the charges of the fruits of his labor. I am extremely comfortable with the way our President and the armed forces are executing this war and trust them completely. I like the safety that their sacrifices provide, and as such, don't really feel it is my place to criticize the manner in which they provide it. I would sooner trust my Child's life to a member of the US Armed Forces than any of the SOBs in the UN. And that's a fact.

I don't give a fig about Valerie Plame. I seriously doubt if she was undercover when she was or was not inadvertently outed as an employee of the CIA. I figure if she's comfortable doing a photo spread in Vanity Fair, she's not all that concerned with maintaining her own cover. And that Joe Wilson? He's the liar. And the truth of that is well documented.

I don't give a rat's fat ass where Michael Jackson chooses to live. I'm delighted that he appears to be done with the USA, though.

Last night's episode of Law & Order was disgusting. The writers of that show ought to be ripped from their jobs seeing as how their "ripped from the headlines" thingy is so bankrupt.

Somehow, I've exhausted my bile. For a while.
posted by Phoenix | 11:04 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s