Thursday, December 15, 2005
Life as a Shut-In
Well.

Well, well, well.

This is new.

I'm blogging from home.

I know, you are wondering why, aren't you?

You see, I have been placed on bed rest. That's right. I am a prisoner in my home, chewing on the tethers and whimpering for freedom (or at least something to do). I am desperate for a bit of interaction, but today is looking up - The Schwan Man will come this afternoon. Visitors!

Anyway, I'm supposed to be taking it easy. Posting will be light (unless I can get away with doing more).

Maybe I'll put in the BBC version of Pride & Prejudice and zone out on Colin Firth all day. That sounds like a plan!
posted by Phoenix | 9:51 AM


>2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

take advantage of the rest. You'll need it soon enough ;)

and make that sweet man of yours wait on you hand and foot. :)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger amelie said...

mmm, Schwan's!

and, i've never seen any production of Pride & Prejudice. is that the best one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s