Thursday, January 12, 2006
To the Suffering Loyalists
I have been informed that mommydom is cutting into my blogging and certain loyal readers are suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Mea culpa. Really. I am sorry, but seriously? Dude, man. I am tired. I need a moment for me. I know, I know. That used to be what the blogging was for. I was thinking more of sleep.

Things will return to normal when I go back to work. Probably. I can't imagine why not.

Whether or not I will have maintained my snarky and scathing bite and be able to point out the hypocrisies in the likes of Teddy "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy remains to be seen. I mean, really, does any man on the face of the Earth have less room to talk on questions of "what I done did in my younger and dumber days"? He's the freakin' poster child for Morally Bankrupt.

So, I guess Dubya won't be calling me to join the Supremes, huh. And here I had a plan all worked out on how to balance Mommy and Me with the Judicial Carpooling Requirements.

I could have made a real difference, you know.

Anyhoo...to the maker of the fabulous lasagna (the pan of which I've been holding hostage): first, thank you for the delish eats and second, I'll try to do better.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:46 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s