Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Questions
Why is it that I have never been called to serve on a jury?

I am a taxpayer in good standing. I'm a registered voter. I'm not in prison.

It just seems odd to me that I've never even been called to sit in the jury pool.

Don't get me wrong. It isn't like I'm looking to give up my own agenda, it is just that I have always been curious about serving on a jury, from a sociological perspective. I want to do my part and serve the ends of justice, but I am curious about the interplay between personalities in that sort of an environment. I guess I'll never know. I suspect that I am too opinionated and my answers to the questionaire would get me bounced in no time flat. Nevertheless, I would serve impartially if asked. You know, now that there aren't anymore vacancies on the Supreme Court.
posted by Phoenix | 10:36 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s