Monday, April 10, 2006
Taking a Poll
I am taking a poll. I am looking into a group cruise. Have you ever been on a cruise?

Where did you cruise to?
What cruise line did you travel with?
Did you enjoy yourself?
Would you go again?
Would you recommend the cruise line?
Did the cruise have lots of activities to appeal to a wide range of ages?
How much time did you spend in your cabin?
Did you like your cabin?
Would you get a bigger cabin if you went again?
What was the worst part of your trip?
The best part?
Is there anything else I should know about cruising?

Leave your answers in the comments, please.
posted by Phoenix | 10:26 AM


>1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just keep seeing the word "cruise" and think of Tom Cruise.

Eeeek!!!

But to answer your question, I've never been on a cruise, but I hear the rooms are sooper dooper small.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s