Monday, April 10, 2006
It is that time of year again
Relax. It isn't yet time to start your Christmas shopping.

I refer instead to Sandal Season. It is time to get a pedicure and bring your toes out of the dark caves they have been living in for the past 6 months. I love sandal season, though it does bring up a rather irksome situation for me.

You see, I have this pair of sandals that I absolutely love. They are perfect. They are worn in leather and they make my feet look beautiful. I have never seen anyone wearing a pair like them. I bring this up because they are several years old now and are starting to show their age. I would really like a new pair just like them, but they are not to be found. I know. I've searched. It is possible, I suppose, to get them repaired, but I'm not sure what that would look like, end result, considering where the damage is. I could probably go to a cobbler and get a new pair crafted. But I'm afraid of what that might cost.

It is so frustrating! So now, I will undoubtedly spend the entire summer searching for a decent pair of leather sandals that look good on my feet. If I'm really lucky, I'll find a pair by September, and then they won't even be good and broken in for next year.

Argh.
posted by Phoenix | 9:36 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s