Monday, July 31, 2006
Scarevella - Chapter 2
I am a bit late in posting this, but you can find Chapter 2: Death Tolls, written by Lolly, at the link. In case you missed it, Christina wrote the first Chapter, Resurrection, and began our spooky tale.

Chapter 3 is already written in rough. I wrote it yesterday while the baby napped. I've never written anything in this genre, however, so I would urge you to not set your expectations too high. Chapter 3 will be posted here on Friday, per the usual deadline requirements, unless Friday looks crazy, in which case I will post it Thursday afternoon.

Special note to Christina: I think we should try a romance after the SpySistah Chronicles. That could be really fun if we could get some guys in on the action...
posted by Phoenix | 9:21 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s