Thursday, August 17, 2006
The Power of the Blog
Today I would like to point you all to the new addition to the sidebar.

In the About Me section, you will find a box that says "I remember Francis J. Skidmore."

I should explain what this is all about, shouldn't I?

In my morning surf, at the American Geek, I stumbled across the news of a powerful movement in the 'sphere to do something to commemorate each and every victim of the September 11 attacks. All 2,996 of them. I had been looking for something special to do on the 5-year anniversary of the attacks, and this works beautifully.

On that day, I will post specifically for Francis J. Skidmore, in his memory and honor.

It is my hope that each and every victim will be claimed in this project. If you are a blogger, I encourage you to participate. You can read about the project here and sign up here.

My heartfelt gratitude goes out to the organizer of this project and to USA Dave for bringing it to my attention.

Let's use the power of the blog, so often used to shed light on the lies of the MSM, to do something really important. Let's individualize and put a face on the victims from that day and make sure that they are remembered. It will make a powerful statement. I was the 1900th person to sign up, so you need to hurry if you want to participate.

It is worth the effort.
posted by Phoenix | 10:20 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s