Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Initial Stress Behind Us
Deep Breath...okay.

Travel arrangements have been made. Bunny and I will travel down to Chicagoland on Friday night and stay with my mom. Saturday morning we will fly to Denver, via the twin cities. Saturday afternoon we will travel from Denver with my stepmother to the farm. On Monday, we will do the reverse, flying out of Denver on Tuesday morning and arriving back home by 5 pm or so.

I want to say a huge thank you to everybody who left words of encouragement. It is wonderful to know that I have your support.

Now, the next set of stresses and worries:

- changing planes and navigating MSP with a baby on the hip
- baby's first plane ride and ears popping
- in the rush, not forgetting anything important, like a carseat or formula or bottles
- borrowing a coat for baby because it has already snowed twice in Denver (I've been busy and haven't bought one yet). Thankfully, I have a wonderful friend who has already loaned me one that will do the job. Thank you, K!
- arriving before Grandma makes her exit
- leaving my sick husband home alone
- LAUNDRY & PACKING
- what have I forgotten?

Needless to say, posting may be sparse for a while.
posted by Phoenix | 10:46 AM


>1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

I'm glad you got everythign figured out. Safe trip, and I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s