Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Anniversary
I would like to wish my faithful readers a Happy Valentine's Day. May your special someone remember to treat you especially well today (and likewise you treat him/her well).

Today is also special for another reason. It is my wedding anniversary. Four years ago I married my Prince Charming. I've never looked back. It was easily the smartest thing I've ever done in my life. I've never been happier and probably don't deserve him. He treats me too well, by far, and spoils me shamelessly.

So, Happy Valentine's Day to you and to my best friend.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:26 AM


>2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger amelie said...

happy anniversary, coz! may your day be wonderful and leave you in a state of reasonable bliss.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s