Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Meme Time, Again
From the Maximum Leader, 55 Questions you may never have been asked.:

1. Is your second toe longer than your first? yes

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? yes. Actually I have several favorites. Generally they all have one thing in common and that is the ease with which the ink flows.

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? Nothing is scheduled, as yet, but I will be working.

4. What color are your toenails usually? Red. Like a sports car.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted? cells on a spreadsheet.

6. What color are your bedroom curtains? Sage green

7. What color are the seats in your car? grey

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? yes, a barn cat

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? A bill.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Yes. Stepmother's good friend.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? Um, I can't remember the last time I used the ATM.

12. Who is the last baby that you held? Tyler, the neighbor. For the record, Bunny Boop is now a toddler, not a baby.

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? No. Clearly some parents should be shot.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? No, but strangely love cinnamon.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? The same one I'm driving now: my lovely Jeep.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. What in heaven's name for?

17. Last time you went to Six Flags? The Eighth grade.

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? No.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?My Burt's Bees chapstick tube.

20. Last person to give you a business card? The Brits.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? A creditor, I believe.

22. Closest framed picture to you?Bunny Boop.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Prince Charming made me breakfast on Sunday.

24. Have you ever applied for welfare? No.

25. How many emails do you have? too many.

26. Last time you received flowers? Last year, Valentine's Day/My Wedding Anniversary

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? this question does not belong on this meme. It is the one thing that is not like all the others. I do not fall for sneaky stuff like this. So, my answer is "Bert and Ernie". Make of that what you will.

29. Do you play air guitar? Uh...no. And what happened to question #28?

30. Do you take anything in your coffee? I don't drink coffee.

32. What is your high school's rival mascot? I believe they were the Indians. What happened to #31?

33. Last person you spoke to from high school? Actual voice? Mark. Email? Dawn or Julianne, probably.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? Hmm. this weekend.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? Uh, no.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room? We don't have blinds.

37. What is in your inbox at work? Don't have one. things end up in my chair.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? I don't read the paper. I get my news online.

39. What was the last pageant you attended? Never had the pleasure.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? The Schwan Man.

41. Have you ever worn a crown? A crown, no. A tiara? Yes. As part of a costume. Very empowering.

42. What is the last thing you stapled? A report.

43. Did you ever drink Clear Pepsi? No, I'm a coca cola classic girl.

44. Are you ticklish? Yes.

45. Last time you saw fireworks? About 3 weeks ago when Prince Charming decided to blow up some stuff that we had stored in the basement.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? I can't recall.

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call? My mom.

48. Last time you parked under a carport? Never.

49. Do you have a black dog? No. No pets of any kind.

50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? Yes. Old Milwaukee dills, I believe, for the Bloody Marys that Prince Charming makes.

51. Are you an aunt or uncle? An aunt to 9 neices and nephews.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? Is it horrible if I say mine? I think they are beautiful. but if I'm going to look into any for long, I prefer Bunny Boop's.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck? Just moments ago from my office window.

54. Do you remember Ugly Kidd Jo? yes.

55. Do you have a little black dress? Several, actually.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 2:27 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s