Monday, March 05, 2007
Nights Five, Six, Seven
So, the past week has taught me one very important lesson. And that is: I'm a putz.

Bunny has been sleeping through the night now and not fighting bedtime since Night Two, I think. It seems clear that I was the problem, not her. That is both reassuring and confounding, let me tell you. On the one hand, my baby is a good girl and a very fast learner. On the other hand, cripes! I am my own child's worst enemy.

Sure, forewarned is forearmed, but it just makes me very ill at ease to know that I am in control. Of course you are in control, I hear you think. Who else? Yes, I am in control and now I am aware as to the full extent of those words. I'm beginning to hope that potty training won't be such a big deal.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 10:52 AM


>1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Karen S. said...

I was very frustrated when I began potty training our son. So I began researching potty training and a common theme seemed to be praise and positive reinforcement. I came across a website called www.pottytrainingrewards.com. We hung it in the kitchen and named the little boy on the front of the package, Bobby. My son could not wait to go to the potty so he could push the button, hear the praising message, and get his chocolate reward from, Bobby. It really got my son excited about using the potty himself and it was fun for him. Because he became so involved, potty training was easy. So give it a try. Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s