Wednesday, March 28, 2007
The Ugly Side of Motherhood
Nobody can claim to enjoy the teething process. Nobody.

Bunny Boop has been cutting teeth left and right these days. The first year molars still haven't popped through, but she now has another tooth on the top, in front.

Because of all of this, she has not been eating a whole lot and I've been worrying. Last night, in her sleep, she must have puked because when I checked on her before getting in the shower, her entire room smelled of vomit.

Her sheet and blanket were covered in white vomit with raisin chunks. It is enough to make a mother swoon. In addition, the poor little thing had rolled around in it and was covered, head to toe. Needless to say, she got an unscheduled bath this morning. Her bedding may be washed twice.

I just wanted to hug her. Sleeping in vomit...clearly I'm a horrible mother. I swear she didn't cry or anything. I don't know how she could stand it.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:58 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s