Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Not Enough Time in the Day
Do you know what I need? More time. That's it. More time.

Work is hectic these days, offering little time for posting. And then, there's always the joy of dealing with people who are disorganized and unconcerned with deadlines and things like that. Grrrrr.

My house is cleanish, true enough. But, by the time I get home, water the plants, feed the child, bathe the child, make supper and feed the husband, I am exhausted. It leaves me completely sapped to the point that I have to force myself to do anything else, and that includes dishes, laundry, or working out.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know. I'm trying. I'm trying to stay on top of things without neglecting my child or my husband. I'm not sure I'm succeeding, however, because at some point my brain shuts down and just needs to recharge, you know?

Bah. Talking about it isn't helping.
posted by Phoenix | 10:33 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s