Friday, August 17, 2007
Project Complete - More Pictures
So, the project didn't turn out exactly as planned. The cake was supposed to be two layers. Unfortunately, I discovered this evening that there is apparently something terribly wrong with my upper oven. The cake was brown on top, cooked around the edges, and nearly raw in the center. When I tried to get it out of the pan, I ended up with a jagged donut: cake in a rectangle with an awkward uneven hole in the middle. Not nice.
There will still be plenty of cake to serve, so no big deal. I just wanted it to be a taller cake. As it is, however, I think the results speak for themselves.


posted by Phoenix | 11:49 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home


Popular Posts:





fighting 101s