Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Back to School
It is a big day around here. Lots of children are packing their backpacks and making their way back to school today. Ah, the smell of brand new Trapper Keepers! Can you smell the sharpened pencils, the Big Chief tablets, the brand new tennis shoes?

I can.

The first day back to school was always so magical for me. I always looked forward to it. New clothes, new school supplies, getting to see all my friends again. Very exciting stuff. A new teacher(s), new locker/desk, and a whole bunch of new stuff to learn.

Makes me want to go buy myself a day planner...
posted by Phoenix | 9:04 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

Trapper Keepers! Gawd. It has been forever since I've thought of them. I don't think they still make them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s