Thursday, September 06, 2007
Fred!
Fred Thompson officially announced last night on Leno that he will seek the office of President of the United States.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I like Fred.

I like his politics. I like his hard nosed bull dog position of "mess with the bull, you get the horns." I like that he is a straight talker and not a politician of the Clinton mold who will float a poll before giving you his position. He's the kind of guy who has an opinion that he owns, the kind of guy who stands up to bullies, and the kind of conservative who isn't a bible-thumping cheerleader. A conservative in the Reagan mold, if you will.

I like him. I don't know if he can win, but I can tell you that he has the other Republican and Democratic candidates a bit nervous. If all he does is shed light on the differences in the rest of the field, in my opinion, his candidacy will have been a huge success. But, I still would like to see him win.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:40 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s