Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Don't worry
Several people have contacted me regarding yesterday's post, urging me to prioritize or take it easy. That's great advice and that's what I am doing. I'm just a bit tired, that's all, and I don't feel like I'm making any headway.

Bunny is always my first priority. I'm not grumpy or short-tempered or even angry, I'm just tired. It may seem like I'm on the edge, but what you can't see is the rope around my waist that is tied to a rock at the other end. My husband is my rock and he is amazing. Things are improved today.

Improved insofar as my daily obligations go anyway. The robotic vacuum ran last night, so that is done. It even managed to avoid eating anything important, so that's fantastic. I got 6 hours of sleep, but still feel like overcooked spaghetti. Tonight I must pay bills and finish the Halloween costume. Then I may do some yoga or pilates and clean the bathrooms.
posted by Phoenix | 8:46 AM


>1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Glad things are looking up :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s