Thursday, October 18, 2007
Question for Readers
Suppose you were going to visit the Piedmont region of North Carolina. Where would you go? What would you recommend?

Please leave a comment if you have some input.
posted by Phoenix | 9:55 AM


>2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Where specifically are you headed? I lived in Chapel Hill for 6 years and hubby used to teach out there. Drop me an email. I've got lots of ideas for you, but it really depends on where you'll be staying and how far you want to venture.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

The Biltmore Estate, Grandfather Mountain, and Charlotte. Charlotte is nice for shopping and eats - it is not a cultural mecca exactly, but I've always enjoyed myself there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s