Thursday, November 08, 2007
Mea Culpa
Someone has informed me that I have not posted anything in nearly a week.

What can I say? I've been busy. I'm painting the master bedroom this week and I run the financials on a fantasy golf league - that's been keeping me very busy.

I've also been busy tracking down the BIG gift from Santa this year (which was in the Target Toy Book but which apparently they don't stock in every store - BASTARDS!). I finally located one this morning, thank the shopping gods! Bunny Boop is getting an indoor trampoline (with walls and nets for safety). I'm really hoping her little eyes will light up bigtime.

I'm also busy planning my cookie tins and scheduling the baking. And, our first Christmas will be held on Thanksgiving and I'm having a hard time pinning down those gifts as well.

What can I say? I'm a busy lady. The only thing I have going for me is the fact that El Capitan has been even busier and has not yet written Chapter 7, therefore I haven't needed to write Chapter 8 yet.

Oh, and did I mention we are having houseguests this weekend?

That too.
posted by Phoenix | 11:44 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s