Wednesday, January 09, 2008
New Hampshire
Another day, another uber-important step in the 2008 presidential election process.

I am the bazillionth person to report it, but Clinton beat out Obama and McCain beat Romney.

God knows I'm no fan of Clinton (either of them), but a little part of me did a giddy happy dance to see Obamessiah get beaten. Yes, I am that petty.

McCain beat Romney which is also good, I feel, because it takes the "mandate" away from Huckabee while also proving elections aren't all about money.

I remain worried about Fred. He needs to take South Carolina. And not just take it, he needs to run through South Carolina like Katie Holmes goes through Niemann-Marcus, if you know what I mean. I've already donated to Fred's campaign and may end up doing some phone work too, if I can find the time.

If you happen to live in South Carolina, please consider giving Fred your vote in the primary. He's the only true conservative in the field.
posted by Phoenix | 9:29 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s