Monday, February 11, 2008
Dilemma
What's a girl to do?

The Wisconsin primary is on February 19. McCain is certainly not my choice, but his nomination appears to be in the bag. What is a conservative to do? I'm not going to waste my time and go write-in a candidate as some sort of protest, and I refuse to vote for McCain and give him any sort of approval, grudging or otherwise at this point. He's got some fences to mend with this girl.

Anyhoo, it turns out that here in the People's Republic, you can vote in either primary you want. I'm thinking I might have to go give Hillary a vote. Sure, I'll feel the need to shower in bleach afterward, but it would feel better than voting for the Obamessiah. Anything to keep them busy fighting each other.

Is that bitchy? I don't give a damn. Will I be able to live with myself if I vote for a Clinton? Hard to say. It will definitely involve some serious rationalizations, however...
posted by Phoenix | 9:42 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s