Friday, February 08, 2008
Lipstick Jungle: Not As Good As
I had an hour to kill while I was cooling down last night, so I took a gander at Lipstick Jungle.


The hype was overblown, I'm afraid. It is nowhere near as well-written as Cashmere Mafia. The ladies of Cashmere Mafia are excellent, whereas only two of the tree Lipsticks were worth watching.

I liked Brooke Shields in this, but then I like her in a lot of things. She has the quirky/accident prone thing down. And Lindsay Price was entertaining. Kim Ravers or whatever her name is? Eh.

The worst part of it was the writing, however. I just didn't buy it. The smarm was too smarmy. The weeping too weepy. Frankly, these women would not be my friends - at least two of them anyway.

So, I'll be sticking to the Cashmere Mafia - better casting, better writing, even a better title!
posted by Phoenix | 3:37 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s