Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Summing Up
So, I've been busy and that's likely to continue.

But, here's a summation of what's been going on...

Work is muy muy busy.

Saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull over the weekend. It was enjoyable, but only...okay. I enjoyed it, but could have done without the whole alien theme thing. I just didn't buy it. Maybe if it had been done differently, I don't know. But, I didn't feel cheated by the admission fee. Those ants were freakin' scary!

Sunday was a big day at our house. Bunny Boop went pee-pee in the potty. I know, you are rolling your eyes at the return to the potty training storyline, but it is one of my chief goals at this time. She's had a couple of days where she has tinkled about a tablespoon, but this time she really let go. We celebrated it like it was a huge event and she got really excited. I think we are making some headway!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I'm a bit tired, but it was nice to have an extra day off.

I'll post when I can...
posted by Phoenix | 10:21 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s