Wednesday, July 09, 2008
I'm Not Dead Yet!
20 Villains Vanquished Points if you can identify the quote in the title.

Seriously, folks, I've got the blog-blahs. I have started posts only to never get around to finishing them. Things have been very busy for me lately.

Bunny Boop got glasses, work has been nuts, am hosting a party over the weekend that has consumed much of my excess time.

I totally missed my calling, by the way. I am a planner extraordinaire. I love making lists, compiling facts, checking off completed items...I should have been a wedding planner!

Of course, I'd then only work my way to the top of the heap, planning celebrity weddings, and then have to deal with an unending supply of self-important divas. Come to think of it, I dodged a bullet there.

Anyway, said party is a murder mystery. I will be the one in the Catherine Zeta-Jones a la Chicago black bob wig. I play the Madam. So, looking forward to that fun. I love me a murder mystery party!
posted by Phoenix | 2:46 PM


>2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger The Wizard said...

That line, "I'm not dead yet", is said by the peasant in the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" when he is carried out to the cart of the "Dead Collector" and it is uttered by him several times before he is clobbered on the head and hauled away. Poor bloke!

I'm such a Monty Python Junkie.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Feeling much better? Think you'll go for a walk?

Watch out, some greedy bastard might hit you on the head for the pennies :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s