Tuesday, June 17, 2008
The Associated Press SUCKS
The Associated Press Sucks.
The Associated Press Sucks.
The Associated Press suckssuckssuckssuckssucks.
The AP sucks.
The AP sucks hard.
The AP SUCKS donkey parts.

This blogger now officially despises the AP and will no longer ever again link to an AP story (probably made up anyway).

Instead, I will completely paraphrase and denigrate any AP story that catches my notice.

By the way, the AP sucks.

You may have missed that while you were speed reading.

h/t: Ace

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 5:43 PM


>2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just curious if I was the only one who thought the A.(lways) P.(ropaganda) sucked, now I know, problem is, what to do about it? It's not enough to say they are, steps must be taken to defeat and destroy them. How? I wish I knew but, unfortunately, I'm just another shlub with more problems than time.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the AP decided to air the fate of the young fallen Marine they stepped over the boundaries of common decency. They have become more like a British hype machine with a simple formula, create sensationalism at the expense of others while maximizing profits. They serve no purpose in the US and should be shunned by every citizen who recognizes corporate greed over responsibility.

Charlie from Ma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s