Friday, July 11, 2008
Ok, so I suck.
Two people have recently mentioned that my blogging has been suffering lately. More importantly, they've been asking me why I haven't been blogging.

The reasons are many and I don't really feel like sharing.

Instead, you get some non-political content for a while.
posted by Phoenix | 9:11 AM


>1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm suffering from the same sort of malady. I'm pretty bummed about how poorly Congress is doing the last couple of years, and I am scared to death because Obama is actually considered a viable candidate for the Presidency of the United States of America by a lot of people who should know better. My blog has been a-suffering for several months now, as a result.

I hope things get better for you in your personal life. You haven't actually shared much, but I get the distinct impression that you've been struggling. Remember that struggle generally leads to growth, and that means you'll end up being a better person in the end. And, yes, I do recognize that is easy for me to say. But it's true.

I'm pulling for you, Phoenix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s