Friday, July 11, 2008
Weird Dreams
I've been having some seriously bizarre dreams lately.

For example, recently I dreamed that my family had been kidnapped by two lesbians. They chained my husband to the bed and "milked" him for seed so as to impregnate one of them. They made me clean their very bizarre bathroom, and kept my child playing Chutes and Ladders all day long in some odd marathon championship series.

Then, just the other day, I dreamed I was at work, only my job was casting movies. My boss was Nick Nolte - but he was channeling bum. All of these aspiring starlets kept offering me stuff and favors, but none of them were right for the job. It was very frustrating.

I don't know where this crap comes from. I'm not aware of any roaming lesbian kidnappers and my work couldn't have less to do with Hollywood.

freaky.
posted by Phoenix | 9:17 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger The Maximum Leader said...

If the Lesbians are attractive... I might put aside my moral qualms and sacrifice myself so that your husband can remain true...

I'm a giver afterall...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s