Thursday, December 23, 2004
I feel like an 8-year-old
The Noble Eagle is chastising me this morning. So now I'm both embarrassed and guilty. I didn't tell him I'd started blogging. Why? Well, who knew how long I'd stay with it? What if I suck? Do I really want to be a blog whore?

So, Noble Eagle, I apologize with all that I am and hope that I don't let you down.

(That is the end of today's confessional.)

However, how cool am I to be bringing this wayward blogger back into the fold? I can commiserate with him over the health issues the news can have on you. I myself have suffered insomnia, short-temperedness, and agitation over recent news. As a matter of fact, now that the election is over my marriage is MUCH healthier.
posted by Phoenix | 8:05 AM


>2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology accepted. No harm, no foul. Looks like I'll have to spend some time going through your archives to get caught up.

Noble Eagle

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

I'm not that good. Don't stress. I mean, if it is a choice between reading my old stuff and doing laundry, I'd do the laundry. Between reading villains vanquished and cleaning the garage? I'd read. I hate cleaning the garage. I sent you an email, by the way.

I'm really glad you are back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s