Thursday, March 31, 2005
Dear Christina
Please bring back the Blog Noir.

I miss it.

Thanks ever so,

Phoenix
posted by Phoenix | 3:32 PM


>4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Feisty said...

God Love you, Woman!!

; )

Hint: There's a blog western in the very near future and a noir sequel for the long hot days of summer is being whispered about.

In the meantime, if you didn't read the blog novella, here's a link:
http://feistyrepartee.blogspot.com/2004/12/blog-novella-grand-finale.html

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger null said...

Noir Noir Noir. I Want Noir!!!!!!!

Thanks for bringing this up, Phoenix;-)

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you make my farookin' day. Bless your heart!

/s/ Max

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Moogie said...

Dear Christina,

I was hoping you would forget. Would it help if I told you that I got ran over by a bus and then beaten up by a little old lady? Would that get me off the hook? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s