Thursday, May 12, 2005
Reason #10,254 why Wisconsin Sucks
A lack of practicality!

For example, has it occurred to anyone else that in a state where voter fraud runs rampant and our Veto-ing Governor Doyle, whom I refer to as 'Veto Jim', refuses to require voters to prove their identity by showing an I.D....is now pushing a bill to require you to show an I.D. to buy cold medicine?

We can't make people show an I.D. to vote, because some people can't afford a driver's license or are too old. But, apparently while we can't disenfranchise them this way, we can make sure that the elderly die of pneumonia when their common colds get more serious!

Wisconsin SUCKS!

I thought of it on my own, but apparently Wendy at the Badger Blog Alliance had the same thought.
posted by Phoenix | 12:23 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s