Friday, May 13, 2005
What I really need
so desperately is a hug.

Just a hug. Someone who doesn't believe I am evil incarnate, hell-bent on world domination, leading a secret cabal of demons and murderers.

Someone who believes that all I really want is a safe, secure, environment in which to raise my children without letting my property value slide into oblivion. Is that so wrong?

Should I turn a blind eye to a pedophile in the neighborhood? A crack den? What about a meth lab? Where do you draw the line?

Sometimes I hate people.
posted by Phoenix | 10:21 AM


>2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Moogie said...

(hug)

Only YOU know where the line is. And you are the one that needs to point it out. Hang in there. You are doing the right thing. Believe in that and in yourself. You are good stuff. I would love to have you as a neighbor.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Feisty said...

Absolutely.

Moogie is right.

Stick to your principles, you are "good people", hun!

{{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s