Monday, August 01, 2005
I am not dead
I know that I promised to blog while I was in Bermuda. As you undoubtedly noticed, this did not happen. I did not die, though. I am very much alive. We had technical difficulties on Bermuda that prevented me from blogging. My sister's internet connection was working, but her computer crashed. I know, I know. Pretty convenient, huh?

I suspect that she just didn't want me accessing the super top secret spy files accidently, and so created this computer problem to protect national security. She is so obvious. Really! What good are our spies these days?

Anyhoo, I'm back at the keyboard ready to provide you with all of the juicy details of the trip and all of the additional evidence I collected for the "My Sister is a Spy" file.

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You.
posted by Phoenix | 9:48 AM


>1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger amelie said...

glad you're safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s