Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Mommy & Me Update
We had our monthly checkup with the OB/GYN yesterday. It has been determined that we are doing just fine. Baby's heart rate was 153 beats/minute - just as it was a week ago when the Fetal Cardiologist took it. So that's good.

The doctor measured me and I measured "just right". However, before he proclaimed this he said, "Lady, you are Pregnant!" It weirded me out that he was so surprised. I mean, it is kind of a relief that the diagnosis hasn't changed. But I was half tempted to answer him with...

"WHAT!?! You are kidding! I thought it was weird that you people kept asking me to come back! And the constant puking should have been a signal. Still, this is all happening so fast."

But I resisted. It is best not to sass the guy who will be playing "catcher" to your "pitcher" in the Big Game, if you know what I mean.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:37 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s