Monday, November 28, 2005
Alias Canceled
I heard that Alias, the Jennifer Garner vehicle, has been canceled. This May the final episode will air.

This just pisses me off. I can't believe it! I have watched every episode from the very beginning. It is my favorite show. It is what makes my week. I love to watch Jennifer Garner kick ass! It feeds my need to see men get what they've got coming. Now what am I going to do?

I guess I'll just have to write more SpySistah stories. To be fair, I have been working on a new one. The Fabulous Ms. Silk provided me with some inspiration. However, what with Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Cookies, and Baby, I've been a bit busy.

But, I'll get it up one of these days.

In the meantime, I'm just going to be pissed that my show has been canceled.
posted by Phoenix | 9:06 AM


>1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya, but the show got tired, really fast. Garner, like most celebs lost all semblance of creativity. Probably directly related to hooking up with that moron, Ben Affleck. The first couple of seasons were smart, superb television. From there, the show just went downhill, IMO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s