Monday, November 21, 2005
Mommy & Me
Week 33.

Egad. The time is dwindling down to nothing. It feels like the panic is starting to set in. Anyhoo, according to the experts, this week's development is characterized:
At this point, the amniotic fluid is at the highest level in the pregnancy.
The amount will remain constant until delivery. Rapid brain growth has increased
the baby's head size approximately 3/8 of an inch this week. Fat continues to
accumulate which turns the baby's skin color from red to pink.

I'm feeling the nervous excitement. Our little one seems to kick constantly these days. I talk to her of course, but I don't always know what to say. It is a bit weird to talk to the thing that is jumping in your abdomen. She doesn't understand what I say, but perhaps she is learning to recognize my voice. Sometimes, when she kicks, I will push back and talk to her at the same time. It makes me really excited when she kicks back in response. It is sort of weird, yeah.

The weird dreams are starting up. Even Prince Charming is having weird dreams. Wacky.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 11:01 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s