Tuesday, November 01, 2005
All I Need is Villains Vanquished!
It has been a banner day here in the dungeon where we call it a great day if we get to Vanquish a Villain or two.

You see, I have been informed that I am a veritable news outlet. Move over Tom, Dan, Shep, and that other guy, I'm a media maven.

I wouldn't lie to you.

There are people who actually keep up with current events based on the topics du jours at this site. Quelle Horreur! Oh, had I known I might have tried harder to inform and entertain you than entertain myself!

Seriously, I'm honored that you are such regular readers and devotees of All that Phoenix Thinks is Important.

What to do though? They informed me of this new change in status with an admonishment. They've apparently missed a few key moments in current events because I haven't commented. They actually asked that I try harder to hit the highlights and provide a link if I have nothing more to say.

This tickles me! So, I suppose I must supply where there exists demand. I'm still mulling possible titles for these regular posts, but certainly I will make an attempt to be more informative.

At least until I get bored and move onto something else.
posted by Phoenix | 2:20 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s