Thursday, January 19, 2006
Status Report
I have been a woefully lazy blogger lately.

My only excuse is that I have been pretty busy flexing the mommy muscles and bonding bigtime.

I did want to let everyone know, though, that baby and I are both fine. My pants are starting to slide off of my hips and I am fantastically upbeat. I am loving life and am not in the slightest post partum. Which, I must say, is fortunate since Tom Cruise's number is missing from my rolodex.

For the record, I find it disgusting that Brangelina is preggers already. Not that it has any bearing on my life or theirs, but I find it to be another example of how far from human Hollywood has gotten.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 2:41 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s