Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Hair we go again...
Every once in a while I get this urge. I am driven to make a change in my appearance. Usually I am able to ignore this sensation, but I am currently feeling the urge strongly. Maybe I am under additional self-doubt from the post-pregnancy thing. I don't know. I just feel the need for a change.

This is a particularly dangerous thing for me. I have naturally curly hair that has a mind of its own. It is a beast that has to be tamed. But I am soooo tired of it at the moment. I have an appointment for this afternoon...do I have the guts to pull the trigger?

Time will tell.
posted by Phoenix | 10:43 AM


>1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a voting american who has been called to jury duty no less than 5 times in the last 10 years, I have determined that it is a matter of a legal "russian roulette" as to who gets picked to actually serve on a jury and who does not. I don't think it matters so much what you think, as much as what you look like and where you're from that gets you eliminated by either a prosecuting or defense attorney. How sad we live in a society where the legal system is simply a game to be played to win, instead of a system of acquital or punishment based on the opinions of an unbiased selection of our peers. It started out as such a pure idea, and has been turned into an ugly beast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s