Wednesday, March 01, 2006
I will be famous. Oh yes, I will be famous.
Phoenix --
[adjective]:

Pretentiously academian

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

I'd better go invest in a tweed jacket with leather elbow patches and an assortment of berets in spring colors, I guess.

h/t: WitNit

posted by Phoenix | 9:34 AM


>3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough, if you put your name in a second time, you get a completely different answer. Methink the 'definitions' are randomly generated. What do you think? ;-)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

No doubt you are correct.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger amelie said...

i got "master blogger" the first time.

it also changes if you don't capitalize the first letter -- my first as "amelie" was "a lewd street performer."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s