Friday, March 24, 2006
Personal Ads
Yesterday's post featuring an actual accused war criminal's personal ad totally made me giggle. So, here are a few more. This time, though, see if you can't guess who the ad might belong to...

Mommy Pop Tart Seeks full-time commitment from real non-greasy man who isn't interested in blowing through my millions in a single weekend at Caesar's Palace. Man must be a good daddy and not wear wife-beaters. Wannabe Rappers need not apply.

Wealthy talk show hostess seeks minions to drink my brand of Koolaid, buy the products I endorse, and read the crap books I suggest. Free-thinkers need not apply.

Media Whore Mother of Dead Soldier seeks hangers-on to pull up my pants as I am arrested at sundry protests so that unflattering pictures no longer hit The Drudge Report. Neo-Cons need not apply.

Blonde fake celebrity seeks like-named male heir to tremendous fortune for drunken frolics in LA and abroad. Poor boys need not apply. That's Hot!

2008 Presidential hopeful seeks running mate who will not open mouth to insert foot, who can keep his Johnson in his pants and leave the volunteers and interns alone, and who will not cast me in the shadows. This is my time to shine. Senators from Mass. and ex-VPs need not apply.

Sexually in Denial actor seeks young woman to carry baby and prove my masculinity. Non-Scientologists need not apply.

Master Manipulator seeks DUers to brainwash for next big move. Must be vapid, ignorant, and open to suggestion.

Feel free to add your own.

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 9:51 AM


>1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Arielle,

actually, I was going for Rove on that last one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s