Friday, July 21, 2006
Free!
You know, I am seriously considering outing myself. No, not that way.

Seeing as how there is nothing to fear anymore, should I perhaps drop 'Phoenix' and just be me?

Something to consider...
posted by Phoenix | 11:25 AM


>2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

well, that is entirely up to you. As for myself, the "screename" is a fun alter ego ;)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger amelie said...

when i was going to start blogging, my blogmom suggested i adopt a pseudonym to protect myself, seeing as i'm 19 and innocent and all. ; ) no, really. i picked mine because i love the movie. conveniently, it's my msn name [and has been for a long time] anyway, so i was already used to using it to refer to myself. i still use 'amelie', though some do now know my real name [in abbreviated form]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s