Friday, August 18, 2006
Must See

This scathing commentary in picture form comes, as usual, from the fabulous Cox&Forkum.

I, too, am beginning to wonder if this country isn't going to politically-correct itself to death.

What the hell good are those civil liberties if we are all dead in a burning ditch, I ask you? Does nobody know the Preamble? What about that "Provide for the common defense" bit? Huh?

Congress needs to act and make this program legal. Fuckitall, I don't want September 11th to happen again, thank you everso, so I'm for whatever tools let us know what the bad guys are planning.

And yes, it really is that simple for me. Anybody who wants to commit the mass murder of civilians is a bad guy and, in my book, not worthy of oxygen. However, I'll buy the bullet that sends him on his merry way. I wouldn't want to stand between him and his hot date with a horde of virgins...

Labels:

posted by Phoenix | 8:32 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s