Thursday, August 03, 2006
This Just In...
Beep...Beep...Beep

The elected Senators of this land, your representatives and mine, are so much better than their constituents that they feel they shouldn't have to share an elevator with us.

I mean, can you blame them? Sharing a small space for a very short ride, having to occupy that space with the great unwashed masses...it isn't to be bourne!

I swear, this article did little else than piss me off. If they don't like to share, I say they can take the damn stairs.

Such superiority...such superciliousness...so...undeserved. You know, I think spending a little time with the hoi polloi might be good for a lot of these smug bastards.
posted by Phoenix | 8:41 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s