Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Lost in the Suds
Many of my best posts are written in my head as I wash dishes every evening. Very few of them actually make it to the screen, however, and this disturbs me. I don't know what happens. Life, I guess. By the time I login I have forgotten the gist or the topic entirely. It makes me think I'm losing my mind, to be honest.

Motherhood has taken a toll. I'm not quite as on the ball as I once was. My house is not nearly as neat and clean. I haven't read a book in about 8 months. I'm just too busy. I am sure that things will quiet down again after the holidays are over, but for now I'm just a bit on edge.

I can barely seem to keep track of my things to do.
posted by Phoenix | 10:30 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s