Friday, April 27, 2007
Music Meme
I found this one at The Quest for Valhalla.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING

How do you feel today? Should've Been a Cowboy - Toby Keith
What’s your outlook on life? The Hustle - Van McCoy doot, doot, doot, do doo do doot do doo
What does your family think of you? You Can't Give Up On Love - Alan Jackson
What do your friends think of you? I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight - Toby Keith
What do strangers think of you? Step That Step - Sawyer Brown
What do your exes think of you? Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus (I didn't realize this was on my ipod)
How’s your love life? One Voice - Billy Gilman
How will your love life be in the future? Third Rock from the Sun - Joe Diffie
Will you get married? Get the Party Started - Pink (I am married...)
Are you good at school? Anymore - Travis Tritt (I was good in school...)
Will you be successful? We Shall Be Free - Garth Brooks
What song should they play on your birthday? Kiss Off - Violent Femmes
What song should they play at your graduation? My Kind of Woman, My Kind of Man - Patty Loveless (I graduated long ago...)
The Soundtrack of your life? The Dance - Garth Brooks
You and your best friends are? Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse
Happy times: When I think about Cheatin' - Gretchen Wilson (that doesn't fit at all)
Sad times: Chains - Patty Loveless
Every day: Missundaztood - Pink
For tomorrow: Refried Dreams - Tim McGraw
For you: Centerfold - J. Geils Band
What does next year have in store for me? County Fair - Chris Ledoux
What do I say when life gets too hard? Always Never the Same - George Strait
What song will I dance to at my wedding? I love Rock N' Roll - Joan Jett
What do you want as your career? Twice as Hard - The Black Crowes
Your favorite saying? Please Do Not Go - Violent Femmes
How will I die? Heartland - George Strait

Labels: ,

posted by Phoenix | 9:17 AM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s