Tuesday, May 08, 2007
It has come to this
I've been super busy. To borrow one of my Grandmother's phrases, I'm "busier than a cranberry merchant." Don't ask. I don't know what that is supposed to mean. I've never seen a cranberry bog in Southwestern Kansas, so I think it must be something she imported.

Anyhoo, I've been very productive lately. Work has been keeping me hopping from 7 am until 4 pm everyday. And I do mean "hopping." I scurry, I skamper, I even dodge, weave, hurdle, and otherwise perform complex gymnastics. It is my post-work activities, however, of which I am most proud.

Yesterday I found time to:

-shop for wedding shower gift
-get my haircut
-pick up the baby
-feed baby
-make homemade beef & noodles (with homemade hand-rolled and cut noodles)
-make creme brulee
-bake a cake

All of that was done by 8:30 p.m. And then, I did the dishes. I astounded myself. I was sure that I would run out of steam long before I got all of that done. Who knew I had it in me?

I wonder how much I'll get done tonight. Oh wait! That will be next-to-nothing. Tonite I have a date with Mark Harmon.
posted by Phoenix | 3:24 PM


>1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

dang girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s