Thursday, June 14, 2007
Blah
I've got a serious case of the blog blahs.

I could rail about Palestine, perhaps. About how it is difficult to feel sorry for a group of people who are desperately trying to kill each other over the control of security in that hell hole. But, I really can't bring myself to do it. It seems to me that all these people were a lot safer when they were "occupied." It is really sad when you fondly remember the days when you were under the thumb of a bunch of "dirty Jews", eh? Seriously. These people are just hopeless.

Libby is getting screwed again. No justice for him, it seems. He's going to do time for not committing a crime while Sandy the Burgler got a slap on the hand for stealing and destroying official historical documents that rightly belonged to you and I. Something is seriously wrong with this picture.

Paris Hilton is still in jail. Lindsay Lohan is still in rehab. Angelina Jolie is still kinda not as nice as she'd like everybody to believe.

Me? I'm tired. Bunny Boop got me up at 4:30 this morning and I'm feeling a bit wimpy.
posted by Phoenix | 1:25 PM


>0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poetry:


Popular Posts:


Fiction:

divas


mensclub


divaettes


fighting 101s